This tool helps identify all the ways a company derives revenue. The purpose is to identify how to make the company more profitable. Some possible Cash Flow Drivers are: Price, Cost of Goods Sold, Margin, Errors/Mistakes, A/R Days, G & A Expenses, Compensation, Labor Costs, Service Time, or Ancillary Sales.
- Podcast Episode 036 – No Painless Pathways March 21, 2023
- Podcast Episode 035 – The Millionaire Next Door March 15, 2023
- Podcast Episode 034 – Interview with Connie Chwan March 8, 2023
- The Good Stuff… March 6, 2023
- Playbook February 24, 2023