This tool helps identify all the ways a company derives revenue. The purpose is to identify how to make the company more profitable. Some possible Cash Flow Drivers are: Price, Cost of Goods Sold, Margin, Errors/Mistakes, A/R Days, G & A Expenses, Compensation, Labor Costs, Service Time, or Ancillary Sales.
- Podcast Episode 024 – Chrissy Myers November 8, 2022
- 3 Things to Know Before You Grow Your Business July 30, 2020
- The 80/20 Rule July 22, 2020
- What Is the Role of a Business Coach at Lodestone True North? July 14, 2020
- 3 Ways to Stimulate Business Growth July 13, 2020