Keeping your head clear and your focus strong is what this tool is all about. Great leaders have the habit of taking quiet time to think. That means escaping the office on a regular basis for an hour or so. By working on yourself and the business, you will rise above feeling frustrated and overwhelmed to a clear headed and confident state. As a result when you come back into the business, you will be laser-focused and in the right leadership frame of mind.
- Podcast Episode 024 – Chrissy Myers November 8, 2022
- 3 Things to Know Before You Grow Your Business July 30, 2020
- The 80/20 Rule July 22, 2020
- What Is the Role of a Business Coach at Lodestone True North? July 14, 2020
- 3 Ways to Stimulate Business Growth July 13, 2020