Scorecard(s) – A handful of weekly, leading indicators that helps teams at every level of the organization keep an absolute pulse on the business. A company Scorecard is reviewed weekly by the leadership team while departmental Scorecards are reviewed weekly by teams at the next level(s) of the organization. Displayed in a simple spreadsheet that includes thirteen weeks of history, a great scorecard clearly identifies patterns and trends that lead to real insight and better, faster decision-making.
- Podcast Episode 024 – Chrissy Myers November 8, 2022
- 3 Things to Know Before You Grow Your Business July 30, 2020
- The 80/20 Rule July 22, 2020
- What Is the Role of a Business Coach at Lodestone True North? July 14, 2020
- 3 Ways to Stimulate Business Growth July 13, 2020