The EOS® way of finding a place for everything in your business. Major priorities for the year become the (three to seven) Goals in your 1-Year Plan. Priorities for the next quarter are Rocks. To Dos are seven-day action items that are created and recorded as “Done” in weekly Level 10 Meetings. Everything else is an Issue. Long-Term Issues can or should wait until next quarter and are recorded on your V/TO. Short-term Issues need to be resolved this quarter and belong on your Level 10 Meeting Agenda’s Issues List.
- Podcast Episode 036 – No Painless Pathways March 21, 2023
- Podcast Episode 035 – The Millionaire Next Door March 15, 2023
- Podcast Episode 034 – Interview with Connie Chwan March 8, 2023
- The Good Stuff… March 6, 2023
- Playbook February 24, 2023