One of the Six Key Components in the EOS Model. To be 100% strong in the Data Component, your organization must run itself on facts and figures, objective information rather than the subjective feelings, emotions and egos that so often drive decisions in an entrepreneurial company. To become 100% strong, create a leadership team Scorecard that contains five to fifteen numbers – leading indicators – that give you an absolute pulse on your business. Use the same approach to develop scorecards in every department, and for every team in the organization, until everyone in your company has at least one measurable.
- Podcast Episode 036 – No Painless Pathways March 21, 2023
- Podcast Episode 035 – The Millionaire Next Door March 15, 2023
- Podcast Episode 034 – Interview with Connie Chwan March 8, 2023
- The Good Stuff… March 6, 2023
- Playbook February 24, 2023