The basic rules for communication in an organization running on EOS®. Leaders engage with open minds, ready to draw everyone into a discussion and truly hear what’s being said. Honest means “just say it,” even when it stings a bit. This approach creates clarity, eliminates confusion and politicking, and creates more cohesive, functional leadership teams.
- 3 Things to Know Before You Grow Your Business July 30, 2020
- The 80/20 Rule July 22, 2020
- How Much Does Business Coaching Cost? July 14, 2020
- What Is the Role of a Business Coach at Lodestone True North? July 14, 2020
- 3 Ways to Stimulate Business Growth July 13, 2020