Typically the founding entrepreneur, a Visionary has lots of ideas and is a strategic thinker who always sees the big picture and is tuned in to the future of your industry. Visionaries are usually great with big relationships and the culture of the organization. On the other hand, a Visionary isn’t good at (and does not like) holding people accountable, or the details and follow-through required to run the day-to-day operation of the business.
- 3 Things to Know Before You Grow Your Business July 30, 2020
- The 80/20 Rule July 22, 2020
- How Much Does Business Coaching Cost? July 14, 2020
- What Is the Role of a Business Coach at Lodestone True North? July 14, 2020
- 3 Ways to Stimulate Business Growth July 13, 2020